We currently ship exclusively to Canada and the US but do not support shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, or other US Territories. In the event that your address is not accessible, please contact customer service for any special arrangements.
- Please note that we do not ship to P.O. Box addresses, and we do not require a signature for delivery of accessories. The decision to leave an unattended package at your front door is solely up to the discretion of the driver;
- Although your shipping and payment addresses can differ, your shipping address must always be located in Canada or the United States;
- We reserve the right to refuse delivery to certain areas. In this case, an agent will be in contact with you;
- In the event we send multiple shipments, we may ship your order separately. A tracking number will be provided for each one;
- All accessory orders will be processed within 2 business days. Please allow up to 7 business days for the carrier to bring your order to your home. A confirmation email with tracking information will be sent to you when your package is shipped. Please allow 24 hours for your tracking number to be activated on the carriers' websites;
- Processing and delivery times go into effect the business day after you place an order;
- Watercrafts and utility sleds are shipped via another service, see details in the section below;
- If you have not received your order after 7 to 10 business days, please reach us via our live chat, our contact us form or by calling Customer Service at 1-888-669-6960 and selecting Order Follow-up. Available Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm EST;
- All watercrafts and utility sleds are final sale.
Out of stock items
Occasionally, our inventory may be incorrect. If the product ordered is not currently in stock, you will receive a phone call to notify you of our error.
We will then ask you if you are willing to wait for the product to arrive or if you would like the order to be cancelled and refunded. If you are willing to wait, we will ship the product once it is in stock.
If the product purchased is out of stock and will not come back in inventory, we will let you know that your order is cancelled, and you will be refunded.
Once shipped, an order can't be cancelled. For more information on our return and refund policy, please visit the following page.
Watercrafts and utility sleds shipping policy
We are pleased to offer you delivery of selected models of boats and utility sleds directly to your home. However, due to the nature of these products, the process is slightly different than shipping accessories.
Watercrafts and utility sleds are not eligible for free shipping due to weight and handling. Shipping costs will be displayed at checkout and may vary depending on shipping areas. We reserve the right to refuse delivery to certain areas that are hardly accessible by our carrier. In this case, a customer service agent will be in contact with you.
If you decide to refuse delivery, the return will not be accepted, no refund will be authorized, and you may be charged additional fees for the shipping return. If you see any damages on the product at delivery, please contact customer service at1-888-669-6960, by selecting order follow-up, available from Monday to Friday from 8am to 5pm EST.
How to prepare for my watercraft delivery? Please follow these steps to prepare for your watercraft delivery
We work with key partners to ensure the best delivery experience
- Make sure to include a valid phone number while ordering, to allow the carrier to schedule delivery with you as soon as your order arrives at the final terminal;
- If a change of address is required, please contact customer service, and it will be our pleasure to accommodate you as long as the order has not been shipped yet from Pelican International's facility. Fees may apply depending on the new destination;
- You will need to be there in person when the truck arrives and arrange for help if needed since the driver may not assist you in moving the item into your home;
- After inspecting the watercraft, a signature of the invoice will be required.